Not too much grabbing my attention this month:
- Dale Carnegie Training using badges
- “No major wear off found on engagement, motivation, concentration and learning.” – nice to see some research seemingly confirming that student response and gamification, in class, are not sure fads but offer ongoing benefits.
- A Checklist for Success, or nice summary of things to consider, in relation to LMS Selection in High-Consequence Industries.
- Must admit that I don’t think Ive read too much from Karl Kapp of late, but his summary of the current status of gamification here is good.
- More buys by Blackboard.
- More research evidence for including physical activity within and around learning events.