The ongoing aggregating of some of the stories catching my eye:
- McGraw-Hill continues developments in adaptive learning.
- New Corporate Training market report (albeit very expensive).
- A piece on what changes to the online learning market may mean for the University of Phoenix.
- eLearning Age on size of global education sector.
- H5P – might we finally be rid of SCORM?
- New Federal Guide Recommends Kaplan’s Approach as Best Practice for Evaluating EdTech Products.
- RemoteLearner UK taken over by Blackboard.
- Educause report on next gen digital learning.